below, from Illinois GOP party, released minutes before 10 a.m. cst Giannoulias campaign conference call with David Plouffe...
For Immediate Release - July 27, 2010
Contact 312-201-9000 email@example.com
Key Questions for David Plouffe
This morning, David Plouffe will host a conference call with reporters to discuss the U.S. Senate race in Illinois. We have a few key questions for Mr. Plouffe:
1) Are you concerned about Alexi Giannoulias' reported loans to mobsters and questionable relationships?
2) Are you concerned that Alexi Giannoulias' loss of $73 million in college savings could become a major liability in the fall campaign?
3) Are you worried about new reports of criminals or mobsters tied to Alexi Giannoulias emerging between now and Election Day?
4) Are you concerned that Mark Kirk holds a 4-1 cash-on-hand advantage over Alexi Giannoulias right now?
5) How do you strategically square the President's statement in Massachusetts that "bankers don't need another vote in the U.S. Senate" with backing a former banker who made the kind of risky loans the Administration has criticized and whose risky decision-making led to the failure of a bank and a $394 million loss to the FDIC?
Not Sent At Taxpayer Expense
PAID FOR BY THE ILLINOIS REPUBLICAN PARTY www.WeAreIllinois.org
NOT AUTHORIZED BY ANY CANDIDATE OR CANDIDATE COMMITTEE.
This email was sent by:
Illinois Republican Party
320 South Fourth Street
Springfield, IL 62701 USA