1. Present: Allstate Financial in the role of President of Social Networking.
2. In 1997, Rogers joined Peoples and was elected president of the company in 2004. During her tenure, she led the integration of Peoples and North Shore Gas into the $7 billion Integrys Energy Group in 2006.
3. Rogers served as Director of the Illinois Lottery.
4. Business boards: Rogers serves on the Board of Directors of Allstate Life Insurance Company, Equity Residential and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois.
5. Civic boards: Vice Chairman of the Board of Trustees for both Lincoln Park Zoo and the Museum of Science and Industry, and is a member of the Commercial Club of Chicago.
Over the past few years, Rogers was named one of the "Top 25 Women to Watch" by Crain's Chicago Business (2007) and one of the "Top 50 Most Powerful African American Business [WOMEN]" (2007), and one of the "Top 75 Most Powerful Blacks in Corporate America" by Black Enterprise. Rogers earned a master of business administration from Harvard University and a bachelor of arts in political science from Wellesley College.