You have to wonder what runs through the mind of a superstar when he or she meets his or her opposite from another sport. Well, when NBA star LeBron James met Alex Ovechkin, his flashy NHL counterpart, he said he felt "like [expletive]."
The meet-and-greet was captured by the Washington Post after LeBron and the Cavaliers lost to the Wizards on Thursday night.
Here are some of the highlights:
- LeBron calls Alex "Prime Time."
- Alex gives LeBron one of his Capitals sweaters. (For the non-puckheads reading, sweater is a hockey term for jersey.)
- LeBron says he feels "like [expletive]" for not having one of his jerseys to share with the new "Prime Time."
- Alex barely says a word in it.
- Oh yeah, center Nicklas Backstrom sneaks into the video as well.