Chicago Sun-Times
A hearty stew of offbeat sports and pop culture.

It's Ed Reed's world, we're just living in it

| 1 Comment | No TrackBacks
Since the Bears fell just short in their playoff push and the Lions fell -- well much shorter -- it's time to pick an adopted team for these here NFL Playoffs.

Enter the Baltimore Ravens.

Ed Reed and company dismantled the Miami Dolphins 27-9 in sunny Florida this afternoon, along the way creating five turnovers. Reed's meandering 64-yard interception return for a touchdown in the second quarter set the tone for the Ravens, who will travel to Tennessee to take on the Titans Saturday.

Reed has long been a personal favorite of mine due to his ball-hawking prowess, his penchant for the big play and the general reckless abandon he plays with.

My question to you, the reader, is this: Is Reed the most exciting defensive player in the game?



If not, then who?

No TrackBacks

TrackBack URL: http://blogs.suntimes.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/18388

1 Comment

Water covers 70% of the Earth, Reed covers the other 30%.

Leave a comment

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by Kyle Koster published on January 4, 2009 4:22 PM.

Rey Maualuga dances with Erin Andrews -- sorta was the previous entry in this blog.

What do you think: Jay Mariotti joins AOL Sports as national columnist is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.

Pages

Powered by Movable Type 5.04