Michelle Obama is a woman who has accomplished a lot in her life. From a humble upbringing on Chicago's South Side to successful lawyer and mother to her current job - first lady of the United States.
But here's a new line for the resume she may not have seen coming: making Maxim magazine's Top 100 list of beautiful women in the world.
Michelle becomes the first first lady to transcend the East Wing to the Hot Wing, clocking in at no. 93. No doubt powered to that finish on the strength of her keen fashion sense and well-documented killer arms.
94. Yvonne Strahovski - heating up Cold War-style espionage on "Chuck"
95. Padma Lakshmi - hot in the kitchen on "Top Chef"
96. Olivia Munn - hotness under "Attack" (of "The Show)
97. Marisa Tomei - stripper-pole hot in "The Wrestler" and hot-and-bothered over her Oscar snub
98. Rebecca Mader - "Lost" in the hotness
99. Melissa Rycroft - hot on the dance floor and under the collar after rejection on "The Bachelor"
100. Deanna Russo - hot car enthusiast on "Knight Rider"