Mars -- maker of M&M's, Snickers, Twix, Three Musketeers and other candy -- has instituted its own Real Chocolate Relief Act. Head to its new Web site and register for one of 250,000 coupons for a free chocolate bar. They're doing this each Friday, today through September.
- Are people just naming their kids after 'Lost' characters now?
- After free KFC, enjoy some free candy!
- 5 questions with: Christian Verdun - how did he create his Lincoln assassination image?
- The perfect wave - BBC catches surfing and the ocean on beautiful, slow-mo HD
- Everything's better with bacon - especially the Web
- The new i-House: Can you put it on shuffle?
- VIDEO GAGA: We've had rats. We've had dogs. Here's a rat, on a cat, on a dog.
- Give your rickrolling ways a boost with trippy yooouuutuuube YouTube upgrade
- Another birthday is dogging Chanel - she's 120-years-old today
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - breaking down the trailer
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Thomas Conner published on May 8, 2009 11:54 AM.
5 questions with: Christian Verdun - how did he create his Lincoln assassination image? was the previous entry in this blog.
Are people just naming their kids after 'Lost' characters now? is the next entry in this blog.