With members of the International Olympic Committee in town to evaluate the prospect of Chicago as a host city, buildings Downtown got into the spirit with some creative lighting - here the Merchandise Mart features the colors of the Olympic rings. Sure, there is controversy and there will be protests and we may not even get the Games. But one thing's for sure - this city shines when it wants to.
- Looking for marijuana? There's an iPhone app for that!
- Fans create a 'Harry Potter' musical
- Michael Jackson's Pepsi video shows fiery moment at the beginning of the end
- Sometimes, a little controlled child torture is a good thing
- Chicago is picture perfect with some new vantage points
- Mel Gibson brings women and fire back to music videos, but he's no Motley Crue
- Olympus PEN's homage - or theft - of a great idea, courtesy of a wolf and a pig
- Ryan Reynolds gets the 'Green Lantern' ring
- Quick! Deploy the Bat-polls for the Bat-campaign!
- Skating babies the latest viral video
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Craig Newman published on April 2, 2009 8:30 AM.
Taking you along on the Shamrock Shake, err, Shuffle was the previous entry in this blog.
Hail to the Chia! is the next entry in this blog.