With members of the International Olympic Committee in town to evaluate the prospect of Chicago as a host city, buildings Downtown got into the spirit with some creative lighting - here the Merchandise Mart features the colors of the Olympic rings. Sure, there is controversy and there will be protests and we may not even get the Games. But one thing's for sure - this city shines when it wants to.
- Kal Penn leaves 'House' to take a job in the White House
- Yes you can jump from print to the Web. Copy!
- Cannabis cultivation legal? What is Ron Paul smoking?
- Shotgun wedding?
- Comedy at 140 characters per joke
- 'I thought they smelled bad ... on the outside!'
- President Sarkozy's red carpet booty call
- No means yes, at least when it comes to Pope condoms
- Did this anti-smoking ad go too far?
- Yo yo yo, it's yo-yo madness. Yo.
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Craig Newman published on April 2, 2009 8:30 AM.
Taking you along on the Shamrock Shake, err, Shuffle was the previous entry in this blog.
Hail to the Chia! is the next entry in this blog.