BY DAREL JEVENS Staff Reporter
On her new cable channel, Oprah Winfrey is giving shows to two regulars on her daytime talker: the guy who helps you get things organized and the woman who helps you get it on.
The TV queen on Thursday unveiled the lineup for OWN: the Oprah Winfrey Network, the cable channel she'll launch next year. It will replace Discovery Health.
Among its offerings:
• Dr. Laura Berman, the sex therapist and former Sun-Times columnist, hosting a Chicago-based talk show.
• De-clutter expert Peter Walsh cleaning up people's messy lives with his own team of specialists.
• "Excellent Adventure," following a celebrity and his or her best friend (hello, Gayle King!) as they share an unforgettable experience.
• A series of investigative reports by Lisa Ling, another "Oprah Winfrey Show" regular.
• A whole show profiling people Winfrey admires.
• A documentary series following former competitive surfer Izzy Paskowitz and his family.
There also will be movies and reruns of other channels' shows. A Web site, My Own.com, is up and running.