Our complete coverage of Lollapalooza 2010, for your morning-after reading ...
• Lady Gaga
• The Strokes, Jimmy Cliff
• Mavis Staples with her new collaborator, Wilco's Jeff Tweedy
• Wavves, Los Amigos Invisibles, more Mavis, Drive-By Truckers, New Pornographers
• The Walkmen, Raphael Saadiq
• 2ManyDJs, J. Cole, plus Perry's Stage
• B.o.B. is too good to play this early
• Green Day
• Phoenix, the xx, Grizzly Bear, Edward Sharpe, Warpaint
• Spoon, Gogol Bordello
• Chrissie Hynde, Social Distortion, Blues Traveler
• Wild Beasts, Stars, the Soft Pack
• Perry's Stage
• The Verve Pipe at Kidzapalooza
• The Morning Benders
• Soundgarden, Cypress hill, Yeasayer, Blitzen Trapper, Ike Reilly, Freelance Whales
• Arcade Fire, the National
• X Japan's U.S. debut
• Erykah Badu was a ba-dud
• The Cribs with Johnny Marr
• Company of Thieves
• Nneka, plus Miniature Tigers
Soundgarden played Sunday night, but their first show in 13 years was actually Thursday night at the Vic.
Plus, there were a lot of kids jumping the fences at Lolla this year.
Other than music ...
• The food at Lolla stepped up a notch this year. Here's one tasting, and another, plus a Q&A with Graham Elliott.
• You dudes and your bandannas.
• Non-ticketed tourists denied seeing Buckingham Fountain.
• The heat, lord, the heat.
• Lolla's environmental hub, Green Street.
Finally, watch highlights from the fest this Friday on cable.