The iPod President Obama gave Queen Elizabeth reportedly was heavy on Broadway show tunes. We thought we'd offer some rock alternatives:
1. "God Save the Queen" by the Sex Pistols. No, the greatest of all punk anthems wasn't an insult! We mean it, man!
2. "Killer Queen" by Queen. Guaranteed to blow your mind, your majesty.
3. "Rock Star" by Prima J. "Tell me what you think you're lookin' at / So I think I'm Queen Elizabeth."
4. "Kings and Queens" by Aerosmith. Didn't Steven Tyler go to kindergarten with you, your highness?
5. "Feel Good Hit of the Summer" by Queens of the Stone Age. Just in time for the coming season!