There have been some big changes to our rookie rankings this week, thanks in large part to some comments made by our readers who pointed out some rookies we missed.
So, with your input and ours, here's a look at the updated top 10 rookies in fantasy baseball based upon their performance up until this point with (previous weeks' ranking in parentheses):
1. (1) Evan Longoria, TB 3B I'm running out of words to describe this kid.
2. (2) Jacoby Ellsbury, BOS OF - Has hit safely in six out of eight games in July.
3. (4) Geovany Soto, CHI C - Three homeruns in past four games. Soto is the truth
4. (NR) Jair Jurrjens, ATL SP - How I missed him last week is inexcusable.
5. (NR) David Murphy, TEX OF - Back to back games with a HR and 3 RBI.
6. (6) Joba Chamberlain, NYY P - Making Steinbrenner Jr. look like a genius.
7. (7) Johnny Cueto, CIN P - Big test coming against the Cubs tonight.
8. (8) Alexei Ramirez, CHW 2B - Average is up to .310 and loves to hit in pressure situations.
9. (3) Kosuke Fukudome, CHI OF - What's worrisome is he hasn't hit a double since June 21 while his strikeout totals are climbing.
10. (10) Jay Bruce, CIN OF - Three homers in last 31 games, Bruce is actually getting worse.