Finally, it's Game Week at Halas Hall. The roster is set -- for now, at least. And the Bears can turn their attention to Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons instead of Matt Forte's contract, Lance Briggs' trade request/demand, the Soldier Field turf, the absence of Olin Kreutz, and whether or not Chester Taylor was released.
We know we don't have all the answers. But do we even have all the questions? Probably not.
So what should we be asking this week at Halas Hall? Here's a list for starters:
1. Will Lance Briggs play on Sunday?
2. Will Anthony Adams play on Sunday?
3. Will Marion Barber play on Sunday? And how will he be used?
4. Who will be the third defensive end in the rotation if Corey Wootton can't play on Sunday?
5. How does Brandon Meriweather fit into the game plan for the Falcons?
6. Is Roy Williams still the starting split end? Can you put Williams and Johnny Knox on the field at the same time?
7. Will Dane Sanzenbacher be active Sunday?
8. Will Gabe Carimi need "help" in pass protection in his first NFL game?
9. Who will be the kick returners on Sunday?
10. Will Kellen Davis play on Sunday?
There obviously are many more questions -- and more probing questions -- to be asked this week. But remember, answers are hard to come by at Halas Hall in general. And especially during game week, when there seems to be an inverse relationship between the quality of the question and the quality of the answer. So keep in mind that you have do what we often are forced to do at Halas Hall -- dumb things down to a level they can handle.