Devin Aromashodu may be No. 3 on the depth chart, but he was quarterback Jay Cutler's top target in the season opener.
Aromashodu was targeted on a team-high 10 of Cutler's 35 pass attempts. More surprisingly, though, Aromashodu was the intended target on five of Cutler's 10 third-down pass attempts.
Aromashodu converted two of them, gaining 29 yards, but he wasn't able to get a first down on the other three attempts.
Here's a full break down of who Cutler went to with the football:
1) Devin Aromashodu caught five of the 10 passes intended for him for 71 yards.
2) Johnny Knox caught three of the seven passes intended for him for 52 yards.
3) Matt Forte caught all seven of the passes intended for him for 151 yards, including two touchdowns.
4) Greg Olsen caught four of the six passes intended for him for 37 yards.
5) Chester Taylor caught three of the four passes intended for him for 44 yards.
6) Devin Hester caught the one pass intended for him for 17 yards.
The Bears were six-of-14 on third-down conversions. Cutler attempted 10 passes, completing just four of them.
* Aromashodu caught two of five passes for 29 yards.
* Johnny Knox caught one of three passes for five yards, including one that was intercepted.
* Olsen converted the one third-down pass intended for him for 13 yards.
* Taylor was not able to connect with Cutler on one third-down pass.