Bears quarterback Jay Cutler said Sunday night that Mike Martz's offense fits the team's personnel, and he also favors the aggressive approach.
"I think it definitely fits the personnel we have," Cutler told Fox 32. "The ball's getting pushed down the field, which I like.
"There's a lot of openings. We're taking advantage of matchups."
Cutler said the offense is "a lot different" than the one last year under Ron Turner.
"It's a little bit more spread out," he said. "A lot more motion, and shifting and moving around.
"It's going well. We're picking it up pretty well."
Here are other highlights:
* On Greg Olsen: "Greg had another big night tonight. I don't think (Martz has) ever really had a guy like Greg, and Dez (Clark). I think Greg's having one of the best camps of anyone offensively."
* On Devin Hester: "He's a little banged up right now. But, I think he had a great first week. It was unbelievable, what he was doing out there. He's got a little bit of a chip on his shoulder."
* On Matt Forte: "Matt's a tough kid. He's not going to say anything, but he was banged up last year. He got his knee fixed. I think he's back to his rookie shape."
* On his respect for coach Lovie Smith: "Just being around Lovie. Being around him for a year. He's going to take care of the players, every chance he gets. He's not going to throw anyone under the bus. You can see how much it means to him, which reflects on us."
* On concern about his offensive line: "It's a question mark for us. Absolutely. But, we got a lot of faith in Mike Tice, and Olin (Kreutz) and those guys. We're shuffling those guys up. Chris Williams is going to have a heck of a year for us.They got to get some time together. It's a new group out there. It could take a few preseason games. It's not going to happen overnight."
* On him appearing more relaxed: "Last year was a tough year. A lot of picks. A lot of blame throughout this whole organization. It was tough. But you got to go back to things that made you successful."
* On Brett Favre: "I find it hard to believe he wouldn't come back. With the situation they have up there, with the offensive talent... and he knows that. I would be very shocked and surprised if No. 4 doesn't come back."