Technology is amazing.
Got NFL Network on NFL Mobile app of Verizon Droid, ESPN on my iPad and trying to get Fox Radio to listen to Jay Glazer on my iPod Touch.
* St. Louis Rams took Sam Bradford with the top pick. When possible, quarterback is the way to go, especially when you need as much as the Rams.
* LOL. Thought the fans were booing the Lions pick of Suh. But, Mayock saying they're "Suhing."
* Wow. What a hug McCoy just laid on Roger Goodell. As emotional as I've seen a player in a while.
Will be interesting to see who ends up being better: Suh or McCoy. They'll forever be linked.
* Somewhere, Donovan McNabb smiles. Trent Williams the pick of the Redskins.
Rich Eisen says picks 1-4 all from Big 12.
* Trent Williams on Oklahoma having three of the first four picks.
"It says a lot about our program."
Yeah, that last season was a huge disappointment.
* And they are cartwheelin' in Seattle. Okung falls to them, potentially replacing one of the best LTs of his era, Walter Jones.
* If Suh is going to be as good as advertised, the Bears definitely need to upgrade their interior line. Vikings have the Williams Wall, and there's been reports they might be going after Haynesworth, too!
* The Bills have a lot of needs. Very, very surprised that they took C.J. Spiller. Doesn't bode well for Marshawn Lynch, who was the 12th overall pick in 2007. But, they need playmakers, so maybe they're thinking two-headed monster.
* First major head-scratcher: Cal defensive tackle Tyson Alualu. Very surprising that they didn't trade down. Consider the Broncos got a fourth-round pick to leap-frog Miami Dolphins. Alualu was projected to go lower.
Jury will be out.
* Dolphins trade the 12th pick to San Diego, which was at No. 28. Chargers select Ryan Matthews, a running back from Fresno State.
* Kyle Orton, Brady Quinn and now Tim Tebow. The latter obviously is a developmental player. But, the Broncos gave away several picks to the Ravens. Great move by Ravens.
* Tim Tebow the 25th overall pick of the Denver Broncos, who gave up quite a few picks to get him.
Tebow: "I want to thank coach McDaniels for believing in me, and I'll do everything I can to prove him right."
Based on his past, I'm sure Tebow will do everything possible to fulfill that promise...