So the much-anticipated Oscar night reunion of the six actors who've portrayed James Bond through the ages has been reportedly cancelled (a girl can dream, can't she?)
In lieu of hearing them LIVE Sunday night (and a totally fun trivia game for your Oscar-viewing party), see if you can match the correct Bond with the words he uttered, as well as the James Bond film in which the line originated? (No Google help, please!)
They are pictured here: Pierce Brosnan (from left), Roger Moore, George Lazenby, Timothy Dalton, Sean Connery and Daniel Craig.
1) "My dear girl, there are some things that just aren't done, such as drinking Dom Perignon '53 above the temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit. That's just as bad as listening to the Beatles without earmuffs!"
2) "Which bullet has my name on it? The first or the last?"
3) "There's always something formal about the point of a pistol."
4) "Standard operating procedure. Boys with toys."
5) "We have an old saying too, Georgi. And you're full of it."
6) "I've got a little itch, down there. Would you mind?"
Answers are posted after the jump... NO PEEKING
Here are the answers:
1) Sean Connery, "Goldfinger" (1964)
2) Roger Moore, "The Spy Who Loved Me" (1977)
3) George Lazenby, "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" (1969)
4) Pierce Brosnan, "Tomorrow Never Dies" (1997)
5) Timothy Dalton, "The Living Daylights" (1987)
6) Daniel Craig, "Casino Royale" (2006)
And here's a clip of Sean Connery uttering the famous line: