Which moments in Sunday night's 64th annual Primetime Emmy Awards gave us pause -- or made us rewind so we could watch again?
According to TiVo audience research measurement data, here are the top five "TiVo'ed" moments (most watched and re-watched moments) from last night's awards show:
· Ricky Gervais presents the award to Jon Stewart for outstanding variety, music or comedy series for "The Daily Show With Jon Stewart." As Jon tries to get on stage he is tackled by fellow nominees Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Fallon.
· After Jimmy Kimmel's "In Memoriam" tribute to himself (which I thought fell a bit flat), Julianna Margulies presents the award for outstanding lead actor in a drama series to Damian Lewis for Homeland. (Damian deserved it. Unfortunately, so did Bryan Cranston for an amazing season on another amazing show.)
· Mindy Kaling and Melissa McCarthy's funny introduction for the nominees of outstanding lead actor in a comedy series.
· Jimmy Kimmel's prank is for Tracy Morgan to lie down on the stage and he asks all the people at home to post on Facebook and Twitter "OMG Tracy Morgan just passed out on stage at the Emmy's. Turn ABC on now."
· Julia Louis-Dreyfus begins her acceptance speech for outstanding lead actress in a comedy series by reading Amy Pohler's speech which they had inadvertently exchange when they hugged after the winner was announced.
What were your favorite moments?